How far can we travel on our road to recovery?
Join our 5K+ Challenge from 1st – 31st August 2020. Add distance to our fundraising event to help support people and families in recovery.
Run, Walk, Swim, Cycle, Row – travel any way you can!
5 STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Select the distance – Each 5km will raise £5, or you can select your own amount (1km = £1 – minimum £5 entry).
- Why not click here to get yourself a T-shirt to help you on your way?
- Share on social media. Once you have completed your registration you will receive a welcome pack with visuals your can post to tell your friends of the amazing feat you have undertaken. Remember to add our hashtags #Road2Recovery #KennedyStCiO
- Invite your friends and family to support you by making a donation here: kennedystreetcio.org/product/donate
- Tell us your story by posting photos and videos of your journey on our facebook event page: Road2Recovery, on instagram, twitter or even live stream adding our hash tags #Road2Recovery #KennedyStCiO – There is no stopping you – go for it!
Know you are making a real difference to the lives of people affected by addiction.
Thank you for taking part in our great 5K Challenge – Good luck and have fun!
*As part of the registration we will email you updates of this fundraising event and other Kennedy ST CiO news and events. You may unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com